Practice the PAUSE

Hello Lifectioners

Before starting with today's recipe, I would like you all to read the following extract. 



When I was a young man I wanted to change the world I found it was difficult to change the world so I tried to change my nation When I found I couldn't change the nation I began to focus on my town I couldn't change the town and as an older man I tried to change my family Now as an old man I realize the only thing I can change is myself and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself I could have made an impact on my family My family and I could have made an impact on our town Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world
Author: unknown monk around 1100 AD
Confused..?? Did not understand anything..?? Can't read it.??

Well, that's how you would realise the value of PAUSE. Even in the extract when you did not find a PAUSE as in a comma or a full stop, you could not understand a word. Then, how could you understand the life.


Now, correcting the extract by filling it up with suitable PAUSE. Re-read it.



When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world. 
Author: unknown monk around 1100 AD

Simple..? Now, it seems better..?? Similar is the scenario with life. 


If you are short- tempered, and in a situation where you know that you are gonna loose your temper, PAUSE. It will save a loot of your effort later to heal the damage caused by the ill words you speak while you are out of your control as it is very wisely said and also explained in one of our blog post,

SPEAK WHILST ANGRY TO MAKE THE BEST SPEECH YOU ARE GONNA REGRET LATER.!!

When in doubt, PAUSE. Confusion?? PAUSE. STRESSED?? PAUSE.
And while you pause, PRAY.!!

Praying directs your energy which you were earlier going to spend in negative way to positive. When you become positive, you start to attract positive things, find solutions to the stuff which you could not find due to blockage caused by negativity..!!


Without a pause, the life just goes and goes and goes. In the start you are able to cope up, but slowly, your mund gets tired of just the continuous flow. And all you need is just to PAUSE FOR A WHILE, PRAY, & then MOVE ON.!!!


Benefits of prayer are as follows:-



Photo credits- Google



  • Prevents wrong decisions.
  • Brings Divine Help.
  • Keeps Our Selfishness in Check.
  • Gain Forgiveness
  • Gives us Strength
  • Improves our Attitude
  • Offers Us Hope
  • Reduces Stress
  • Provides timely direction

With all my love,



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me at lifectionery@gmail.com and follow us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/lifectionery/info?tab=page_info and also follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lifectionery/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear from you about this post:


 

Awarded Top #100 Life Blogs Internationally

Pages