Smile - 1

Helllo Lifectioners,


This time, I will talk about my one of the favorite topics,i.e. SMILE. 
We generally refer to wikipedia now a days for searching any major information. Lets see, what our wiki has to say about SMILE.
smile is a facial expression formed primarily by flexing the muscles at the sides of the mouth.[1] Some smiles include a contraction of the muscles at the corner of the eyes, an action known as a "Duchenne smile". Smiles performed without the eye contraction can be perceived as "fake".
Among humans, smiling is an expression denoting pleasuresociabilityhappinessjoy or amusement. It is distinct from a similar but usually involuntary expression of anxiety known as a grimace.
Source- Wikipedia
Smile- The shortest distance connecting people. Yes. Smile has got that power to change anything negative into positive.!! Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life. Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes dreary world.

Well, starting off my research over SMILE. It is one of my favorite topics. Because, being a Dentist by profession, I mend smiles by making perfect dentition, & secondly, with my blog writing I try to mend the smiles by making people aware to stay happy and SMILE, & thirdly, I smile a looot too.. :p

And the lessons I learned about the importance of oral health stay with me to this day:


  •  Love your dental hygienist (most important one :p)
  • Visit your dentist once, preferably twice a year
  • Don’t smoke (reach for floss instead!)
  • Brush and floss twice a day
And two new suggestions that make all the difference in the size of your smile:
  • Whiten your teeth.
  • ·Use a power brush because you’ll brush better and longer.

Okay, then while doing research over smile, I also came across a short story that I felt worth sharing before we go ahead on the topic-
It amazed me - every time I saw Joe he was smiling. It didn't matter whether he had to stop at a stop light, or if he were the seventh person in line at the bank, and the teller closed her bay just before he got there. Joe always smiled. It made me wonder why he always seemed so happy.
Having observed Joe with other people, I noticed something else also. Joe asked people how they were doing, and really seemed to listen to their answers. He was compassionate if someone were hurting, and had kind words, and offered to help in any way he could.
It made me think...what if I tried to smile more? An experiment of sorts began when I went to the grocery store. I smiled as I went up and down the aisles...and people I didn't even know smiled back at me. Some even spoke! The little kid in the cart who was giving his mother a hard time saw me smile and stopped talking...and, you guessed it'he made a shy little attempt at a smile. The man in the handicapped cart needed a person to reach something...I could get that for him. The smile even transferred over to him, and he thanked me.
As I drove home, I was smiling. I thought about what I had just learned, and when someone passed me and gave me a gesture, I smiled at him. He looked perplexed.
Now I know a smile is a small thing, but what if we were all to try to smile a few more times each day? I couldn't believe how great I felt. Nothing in my life had changed...but maybe it had. For what I learned was that such a small thing could lift not only my spirits, but those around me as well.
You see people, smile because it happened.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
― Dr. Seuss
You see the importance of smile and how smile can do wonders in your life.
I would like you people to also do the same and let us know in comments that how the magic of smile worked for you guys too...
 So, with this introduction of smile and an excercise for you to perform, I would put rest to this post. Will continue on same topic on next post so as to keep my posts short & sweet, not making it flow in one go to go boring. After all life is meant to stay happy and smilee..:) Stay tuned.. 

Next blog - Smile - 2


With all my love,




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me at lifectionery@gmail.com and follow us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/lifectionery/info?tab=page_info and also follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lifectionery/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear from you about this post:


 

Awarded Top #100 Life Blogs Internationally

Pages